Diorama is another my favorite activities

Yeahh..i like doing diorama.it gives me satisfaction when posing my toys..i dun like my figure display just like a lamp dock..i like to pose it in an action mode or anything..some could be fun, serious also some i pose it annoyingly..hahaha...although its another new skilled developing..some i do for my self and some people ask me to do..(commission work)..so here is my work on the previous diorama that i have finished it..step by step done...In my plan i want to do a ruin/deserted situation in a cold damp area.


Paper clay that i use for brittle effect on the ground

Just scattered the clay randomly so it will look like naturally even with the ground


   And here are the final product..
i applied dry brush technique, mixing the Black and Yellow color according to desire.and top coat with gloss clear for final damp effect.






Some pic that i take with toys
STORM TROOPER

EDDIE from IRON MAIDEN

MACROSS VF-1A Max
Thanx for watching..next update will be my video tips to do diorama effect..stay tune!








Comments

Popular Posts